A child is eligible for entrance into Kindergarten who will have attained the age of five years on or before October 1st of the year in which entrance is sought. Should you have a child who will be five on or before October 1, please follow the instructions below.
- Complete the Open Registration Form in Genesis. Be sure to choose the correct school year that you are registering for.
- Scan and email the following documents to Alanna O’Handley at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your child's official birth certificate with a raised seal issued by a government agency
- Your driver’s license or government issued photo ID with your Shrewsbury address
- A utility bill, tax bill, lease, or purchase contract that has your Shrewsbury address
- Health Record & Medical Examination Forms
- Health Requirements for Preschool and Kindergarten Students
- Readiness Survey
If you have any questions, contact the Main Office at 732-747-0882 x104.
Early Intervention and Child Find
The NJ Early Intervention Systems (NJEIS) provides services for infants and toddlers, age birth to three years of age, with developmental delays and disabilities, and their families.
CDC Developmental Milestones Learn the Signs Act Early visit the website for more information.
For more information about Special Services, please call the Child Study Team at (732) 747-0882 x115