Physical Education Clothing
Sneakers with socks are required.
- Each student should dress appropriate for class.
- All Physical Education clothing should allow for freedom of movement.
- Sweatshirts or short jackets are suggested for outside on chilly days.
NO JEWELRY SHOULD BE WORN DURING PHYSICAL EDUCATION CLASS.
No earrings (hoops), rings, necklaces, bracelets, or watches. Plan ahead- Do not wear jewelry on Physical Education days.
NO GUM CHEWING IS PERMITTED IN PHYSICAL EDUCATION CLASS.
EXEMPTIONS FROM PHYSICAL EDUCATION CLASS:
- A medical excuse from your doctor is required if you will be unable to participate in class for an extended period of time.
- If you need to be excused from class on one particular day, a note from your parent or guardian is required.
YOUR PHYSICAL EDUCATION GRADE IS BASED ON:
- Being dressed properly for each Physical Education class.
- Your active participation in each class during both the warm-ups and class activities.
- Your attitude, behavior, and cooperation are considered in your grade.
- Point System-
3 Points will be deducted each time for the following:
- Unprepared for class
- Inappropriate behavior
- Lack of class participation