Use of Facilities
This form is to be used when any organization or individual desires to utilize our school building. In many cases, there are fees attached to the use of the facilities.
Complete the form as directed below and return to the business office a MINIMUM of TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO YOUR REQUEST
- Submit four identical copies. Please be sure each copy is filled out in its entirety.
- Forms must be submitted to the Business Office.
- Emailed copies will not be accepted.
- Forms must be submitted two weeks prior to your request date.
Use of Facility form can be found in the school's main office or downloaded BELOW:
If you have facility use questions, please contact our Facilities Coordinator, Claudine Henrie at 732.747.0882 Ext. 111
- Asthma Action Plan
- Food Allergy Action Plan
- Private Physical Exam: This form is to be completed by the private physician during a well visit or an annual physical exam. This form does not suffice for a sports exam.
Shrewsbury Borough School Physical Examination Form
- Private Physicals are requested during the developmental years, specifically grades 1-3-5 & 7.
- A sports exam may suffice for a private physical exam.
Medication in School
Any student who needs to receive medication during the school day(including class trips) must have this form on file.
- This includes any prescription/nonprescription/supplement/or herbal product.
- Students may not carry their own medications.
- At this time, emergency medications are limited to: epipens, twinjects, inhalers, and insulin/glucagon .
All students participating in a school sport must present, prior to the tryout:
- Athletic Permission Slip
- Athletic Health History Form
- Athletic Physical Exam Form
- PreParticipation Physical Examination Clearance Form
- Sudden Cardiac Death in Young Athletes Pamphlet
- Athletic Sudden Cardiac Death Pamphlet Sign Off Sheet
- Sports Related Concussion Acknowledgement Form Sign off Sheet
Supplemental Athletic Forms: