Full-Time Instructional Assistant Requirements include:
- Candidate must have at least 60 college credits
- Substitute Certificate Preferred
- Teacher of Handicapped/Teacher of Students with Disabilities, or Teacher of Elementary Education Certification preferred
If interested, please submit a letter of interest, copy of resume and certification to email@example.com to Mrs. Ansell’s attention by October 11th, 2019.
Long Term Substitute - Elementary: Position needed for Long Term Substitute – Elementary School Teacher. Qualified applicants must have proper NJDOE Elementary Certification with dual certification in Special Education preferred, experience in elementary education preferred. If interested, please email only a letter of interest, copy of resume and certification to firstname.lastname@example.org to Mr. MacConnell’s attention
Teacher of Special Education - Full Time Middle School Position.
- NJ Teacher of Handicapped/Teacher of Students with Disabilities Certification required;
- NJ Elementary Teacher Certification required;
- Content Area Endorsement(s), Gr. 5-8;
- Experience with multi-sensory methodologies and strategies;
- Experience with teaching special education students;
- Experience in Guided Reading/Writer’s Workshop;
- Training with ELL, SIOP and/or Language Acquisition
If interested, please submit your resume and letter of interest to email@example.com to Mr. MacConnell’s attention.
Substitute School Nurse : School Nurse needed for Pre K – 8th Grade Elementary School. NJ DOE School Nurse Certification is required. Experience in school health nursing practice and emergency procedures is also required. Knowledge required in community health and social service resources, must have the ability to communicate effectively with non-school health professionals and social service agencies. If interested, please email only a letter of interest, copy of resume, and NJ School Nurse Certification to firstname.lastname@example.org to Mr. MacConnell’s attention.
Substitute Custodian for both shifts. If interested, please submit an employment application to the attention of the Business Office or email your application to email@example.com , attention Business Office.
School Mailing Address:
Shrewsbury Borough School
20 Obre Place
Shrewsbury, New Jersey, 07702
School fax number: 732-747-7510
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Shrewsbury Borough School District is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, or employment practices as required by law.